LAUNCH is one of the fastest growing staffing firms in the country and as a result, are adding a Business Development Manager (BDM) role to our Aviation OEM and Manufacturing Segment. If you are career-minded, have a positive attitude, and a strong desire for success, this might be the right opportunity for you! This Business Development Manager position is focused on driving sales efforts for LAUNCH through new account acquisition and existing account growth. This position will execute the sales strategies that are proven effective in ensuring revenue and profit margin goals are met or exceeded.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage an outside sales territory with a focus on new business development and account management in the Aviation OEM and manufacturing fields
- Prospecting of both new and reactivated clients through cold calling, networking events, and face-to-face meetings and presentations.
- Establish and ensure a high level of sales discipline, including rigorous pipeline management and the creation of thorough business plans for each team member.
- LAUNCH requires that the Business Development Manager remains educated with the most relevant & current industry knowledge to position themselves as service leaders with their prospects and customers.
- Team up with the recruiting team throughout the interview and hiring process to ensure candidate placement and client satisfaction
- Partner effectively with multiple internal departments including payroll, accounting, safety, and compliance to ensure our staffing processes are followed correctly.
- Work with all LAUNCH sales team members in the development and assignment of leads that are provided from within in the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Motivated and driven
- Self-starter, goal and accomplishment oriented individual
- Strong business acumen, multitasking and organizational skills
- Abilityto build rapport with both internal staff and clients / customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Meticulous approach to work with an eye for detail
- Ability to maintain high-quality work and meet strict deadlines
- Strong technical skills; proficiency in iCIMS, Microsoft® Word, Excel, and PDF
- Adaptable to work with company CRM, Client MSPs and other systems to support the business
- Ability to adhere to LAUNCH’s Mission and Values
MINIMUM EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2-3 years of related experience and/or training
- Proven track record for high volume sales prospecting and execution of contrac
- LAUNCH Clients
- LAUNCH Internal Staff
- LAUNCH External Staff