LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Stores Clerk for a 1st Shift opportunity in Renton, WA.
- Receives, stores, and distributes material, equipment, and products for different departments.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distribute items to production workers or assembly line.
- Prepare chemical mixtures for use in the processes of production, according to Standard Work Instructions.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage and/or other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, and color or product code; marking materials with identifying information and stores perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly.
- Uses computer to maintain inventory records; record amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS:
- Basic computer knowledge; familiarity with cycle counting programs.
- Fine analytical/mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instruction and procedures.
- Exceptional organizing and coordinating skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, verbal and written.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, and/or one-year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities in a manufacturing environment preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to precarious places and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate requiring hearing protection in certain areas. PPE is provided by AIM based on the employee’s position and exposure.
Duties are not limited to the above, additional duties may be required and or requested by supervisor or lead.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Shipping and Receiving Associate