Interior Mechanic – BONUS!
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Interior Mechanics with experience performing repairs on interior monuments, overhead bins, side walls and other interior related maintenance and repairs on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Phoenix, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Interior Mechanics will remove and install aircraft seats, bins, galleys, carpeting, blankets and perform minor sheet metal work on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of experince repairing commercial aircraft interiors.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.