Aircraft Inspector – Bench Inspector
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Bench Inspectors for an opportunity in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Inspect aircraft engine assembly activities and products for conformance with government and company standards and specifications. Report deviations and support preventive and corrective actions analysis aiming the delivery of products and services at their highest quality to customers.
- Inspects the installation and operation of engine parts and equipment
- Inspects work areas and practices to detect potential unsafe conditions.
- Reads and understands the applicable technical information from work instructions, drawings, manuals, standards and specifications.
- Use of inspection tools and test equipment applicable to the activity.
- Perform necessary work registers as requested by production and quality documents
- Prepare technical reports of quality deviations for engineering analysis.
- Support process of preventive and corrective actions plan analysis
Qualifications and requirements:
- Quantum experience a plus
- 5-7 years maintenance experience on CF6 or other wide body engines – preferably Part 145 or 121.
- A knowledge of Federal Air Regulations, specifically as they pertain to Part 145
- A working knowledge of precision measuring tools — calipers, micrometer, etc.
- Previous inspection experience preferred.
- Engine shops experience a plus.
- Borescope Inspection experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Able to comprehend OEM engine manuals, IPC’s, SPM’s, AMM’s
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Possess good attitude and be able to work well with others and be a team player.
- Ability to read technical documents and interprets the information – metric system.
- Understand procedures, acting in problem solving, suggesting improvements.
- Safety and operating procedures for power-on aircraft
- Application and use of precision measurement instruments and test equipment
- Logical thinking
- Detail oriented
- Subject to an annual vision test.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.