LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Stores Clerk for an opportunity in Hayden, ID
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform shipping of all outgoing materials and ensuring compliance of paperwork retention, such as electronically filing shipping documents for all outgoing hazardous shipments.
- Perform initial receiving of all incoming materials.
- Monitor all loans, borrows, and exchanges to ensure they are processed and returned expeditiously, while ensuring cores meet contract return requirements.
- Communicate order receiving discrepancies to the appropriate Buyer/Repair Coordinator for proper resolution.
- Issue materials in accordance with airline policy and procedures to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Ensure parts returned to Materials are properly tagged and identified by Maintenance as serviceable or unserviceable.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Return parts to stock in accordance with airline policy and procedures and follow-up on parts and tools past their return window.
- Administration and tracking of material allocated to outstations, fly-away kits, COMAT, consignment inventory, and off-site storage facilities.
- Ensure parts are stored properly to prevent damage and contamination.
- Responsible for physical removal of all monthly shelf-life expired items from inventory.
- Maintain files with current revision of Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety and health regulatory requirements, programmatic standards, and with any internal policies and procedures identified by the airline.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Two years of previous experience with inventory control and warehouse operations
- High School diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Very good oral and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work a variety of hours including weekdays and weekends
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.