LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Inspector for an opportunity in Denver, Colorado.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect aviation components in accordance with the relevant OEM technical publications and company MOE
- Abide by all company and aviation authority procedures
- Undertake administrative duties with attention to accuracy and timeliness of information
- Report discrepancies in a timely manner
- Meet production targets
- Carry out other duties as and when directed, like cleaning containers or pallets etc.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Valid A&P License required. Great opportunity for mechanics just completing school.
- General knowledge of aviation regulations.
- Competent in the use of hand tools
- Ability to interface with computers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to read technical publications and drawings
- Familiarity with systems within a production environment
- Exposure to quality systems
- Attention to detail
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.