Quality Control Aircraft Inspector
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Inspector with commercial C&D check experience on Commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Everett, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Inspectors will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Previous Commercial MRO experience – Highly skilled
- Minimum of three (3) years of heavy aircraft maintenance experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience on 737/767/Airbus/NextGen
- GEN FAM – 737, NextGen, A320 – required
- Valid and active FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License – required.
- Must pass pre-employment urinalysis and FAA background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights. Pay $35-38/HR DOE