LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Mechanics with corporate jet repair and modification experience for a direct hire opportunity in Kinston, North Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A&P Mechanics will repair Challenger, Falcon, Citation, or Global aircraft and the related systems. The job includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting, hydraulic and pneumatic system work, inspection of aircraft or systems and general mechanical applications. Job duties vary each day and are designated by the Team Leader in charge of the project. Will have direct customer contact. May be required to work independently or lead small projects.
- Perform general mechanical functions on aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components, repair work and sheet metal repair or installation.
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
- Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
- Aircraft movement, assistance in performance runs and taxiing when required.
- Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
- Work independently on projects when required.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have corporate aircraft repair and modification experience. (minium 3 + years to be considered)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of FARs 43, 65, 91, 135, 145.
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.