LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Mechanic with repair experience on corporate aircraft for a contract opportunity in Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The A&P Technician troubleshoots, repairs, inspects and performs maintenance on customer aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements for factory, shop and or hangar positions
- Comply with Environmental Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- May assist other maintenance disciplines
- May assist with fuel and/or de-fuel of aircraft
- May assist with engine removal / installation
- May assist with aircraft component repair
Qualifications and requirements:
- Active/Valid A & P Certificate
- 2+ years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- Interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- Effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & control of tools
- Must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- Work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled workdays and holidays
- Work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- Obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
- Experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft – preferred
- Basic PC skills – preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.