Interior R&I Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Interior Remove and Install Technician for an opportunity in Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Fabricate, install and refurbish aircraft interior equipment and furnishings per work order or customer request. This may include items such as carpeting and upholstery on seats, card tables, side panels, glare shield, aircraft cabinets, card tables and side panels.
- Adhere to General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions)
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies / procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform work in a safe and timely manner
- Fabricate / install / refurbish / modify / aircraft interior equipment and furnishings
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Perform assigned duties as assigned
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of interiors experience (i.e. installing / finishing upholstery, aircraft interiors, and / or interior fixtures).
- You have demonstrated ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings.
- You have demonstrated ability to communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status.
- Ability to pass 10 year background check and urinalysis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.