Experienced is 5+ years of documented Inspection experience, licensed preferred, but non licensed OK.
Performs final component installation and systems operational functional testing. Troubleshoots pre-flight and post-flight functions for delivery. FAA Airframe & Powerplant license required. Employees in this classification may exercise duties and privileges granted under that certificate.
1. Must have a Production Quality Inspection background preferably on B787
2. MUST BE ABLE TO NAVIGATE AND USE A COMPUTER WITH EASE!
3. Willing to learn
4. Aircraft knowledge experience: flight release, catch and release, flight readiness
5. Read, write and speak English.
6. Heavy fixed wing aircraft inspection experience
7. Must be comfortable getting into confined spaces
8. Read, interpret and manipulate 3D drawings.
9. Requires being on their feet for long periods of time, climbing ladders, fitting in confined spaces.
10. In Training: hands on and desk work
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Pay range $26.50/hr – $72/hr.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our
Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. $26.50-$72/hour, call to learn more about eligibility for travel expense reimbursement, bonuses, and fixed rate incentive opportunities.
Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.