LAUNCH is one of the fastest growing aviation staffing firms in the country and as a result we are adding additional recruiters to our team! If you are career minded, have a positive attitude and a strong desire for success then we have a rewarding career opportunity for you!
LAUNCH offers competitive salary with weekly commissions and monthly bonuses based upon attainable goals. We offer an extensive training program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates from various career websites including LAUNCH’s internal software database.
- Conduct phone screen interviews to properly match candidates with the right opportunities.
- Properly enter and update candidate details into LAUNCH’s internal software database.
- Work closely with Account Managers to support client recruiting needs to match the right candidate with the right opportunity.
- Develop network of candidates utilizing recruiting resources and maintain candidate relationships utilizing LAUNCH’ internal database.
- Continually work with the team of recruiters to support clients and promote company growth.
- Work with Account Managers to develop business leads.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Handle overflow items from other departments as needed.
- Must have a positive attitude, be self-directed, goal oriented and career minded.
- Aviation knowledge is a preferred but not required.
- Experience working in the aerospace industry is preferred but not required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have a sense of urgency.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Previous recruiting experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.