LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Electronic Technician with electronics and engineering experience for an opportunity in Phoenix, Arizona.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Decipher drawings, schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams and instructions in order to troubleshoot electronics systems.
- Diagnose and repair printed circuit board assemblies with malfunctioning circuitry, defective electronic components and missing or inoperative parts.
- Use de-soldering and soldering tools to remove and replace defective components to complete board repairs.
- Establish test procedures for testing printed circuit board assemblies and set up and maintain test equipment.
- Evaluate the production process or the quality of final products and determine when there is a need for changes to the process.
- Partner with mechanical or electrical engineers to fine tune the testing, repair and diagnostic process in the production area.
- Communicate with customers, team members, engineers or management to determine possible problems or update individuals with work progress.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associate’s degree or some college coursework in electronics or engineering
- Completion of a certificate program in the field
- Excellent ability to solve complex problems
- Top organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a team or independently
- Strong manual dexterity
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.