LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Warehouse Worker for an opportunity in Kingsville, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for general warehouse duties in aircraft supply center in accordance with the storage plan of the site.
- Verification of materials against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies or damage.
- Determine and establish materials storage locations for material routing.
- Store, stack or palletize materials in accordance with the storage plan of the site.
- Perform routine and scheduled inventories, reporting any discrepancies, deterioration or damage to stored material.
- Issue material to various customers on-site and off-site.
- Remove material from various storage facilities and prepare for shipment.
- Short Term travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED and 1+ years of experience.
- Experienced and licensed forklift driver preferred.
- Experience utilizing the government system NALCOMIS preferred.
- Proficiency in using MS WORD and EXCEL required.
- Required to have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work shift work.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Short periods of travel may be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?