Flightline Mechanic - Direct Hire
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Flightline Mechanic with experience repairing AV-8B aircraft for an opportunity in Cherry Point, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Flightline Mechanic will test, troubleshoot, install, remove, inspect, and repair, align/rig systems components, and ancillary equipment as directed by the work center supervisor for T/AV-8B systems. Engines/Powerplant Aircraft Mechanics II shall possess a minimum capability to test, troubleshoot, install, remove, inspect, repair, and align/rig the system and components and auxiliary equipment.
- Required Scheduled/Unscheduled Inspections
- F402-RR-408 A/B and F402-RR-406B Engines
- Engine Fuel and Control System
- Water Injection System
- Engine Indicating System
- Throttle and Thrust Nozzle Systems
- Lubrication System
- Starting and Ignition System
- Aircraft Fuel Systems
- Applicable Support/Special Equipment
- Applicable Aircraft Publications, Diagrams, Sketches, and Drawings
- Applicable Precision Measuring Equipment
- Applicable knowledge of aircraft ground handling and common maintenance practices
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of aviaition maintenance experience.
- Must have AV-8B flightline repair experience.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program.
Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.