Junior Diesel Truck Technician
1st Shift Mon-Fri
1-2 Years exp.
Interview process: Onsite then offer.
Pay rate $18-$20 ph
$3k sign on bonus. $1,500 at 30 days and $1,500 at 180 days.
Relo – Not for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide basic Preventative Maintenance work, Oil, Brake and Tire as well as basic repairs
- Operates most machine shop tools and testing equipment
- Troubleshoots service/repair needs and performs necessary/required work in a timely fashion
- Is knowledgeable about commercial vehicle parts, components, and their installation, and willing to learn from more experienced Technicians or journeymen.
Background Knowledge & Competencies:
- 1-2 years minimum work experience as a Medium & Heavy Diesel Technician
- Must possess a full set of personal hand tools
- Must have, or be able to develop, detailed knowledge of International and Cummins equipment.
- Must have successfully completed appropriate diesel/automotive certificate programs in repairs and service areas for /International and/or Isuzu
- Minimum of HS Diploma or Technical school graduate
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and basic applications
- Valid Driver’s License-
- Class B CDL a plus.and must be willing to obtain Class B CDL
Must have own tools. non slip steel toe shoes and wear mask.
We provide safety glasses, gloves etc.
Must have good personality, positive attitude.. Teachable and modulable.
If you possess combination of quality skills, right attitude,work ethic and character, we want to talk to you.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, incentives for performance, and training all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Military Friendly