Job Description - Service Truck Technician ll- Direct Hire - PermanentLocation: Kent, WA Pay rate: $23.10/hr. and $28.90/hr. paid weekly and a $2,000 sign on bonus!
$2,000 Bonus is paid as follows: 40% $800.00 to be paid at first 30 days of employment — and the remaining 60% $1200.00 to be paid at 6 months of employment.
Shift: Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm – normal 5 day a week 1st shift. Shift pay of $1.50/hour for off-shift hours plus an additional $0.65/hour for weekend workInterview Process: Phone/In PersonAnnual DOT physical required, must meet client compliance and hiring criteria . Job Description - Service Truck TechnicianJob Description We are looking for an ambitious Service Truck Technician to perform on-site minor/moderate truck, container and trailer repairs. Some repairs will include tire changing, minor/moderate engine, electrical, hydraulic and accident repairs while utilizing our maintenance software to track the work performed. With us you are part of a sustainable, environmentally conscious company, with a commitment to our communities and a resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity respect and excellence in all we do.About the Role:Repair or replace components on the body, trailer, chassis, and container to include roofs, panels and side posts, rail splice / replacement, door header and doors, sub-frames, floors, prop legs, landing gear, and accident repair. Accident repairs on trailers may include welding and complex component changes (frame rebuilds, etc). Some locations may require repair and replacement of lift gates, roll-up door, and congear.Inspect components including: loose tie rod ends, kingpins, wheel bearing, hood adjustment, and air ride height etc.Work safely outdoors in drop lots or on rail ramps.Communicate with internal customers including other shop associates, drivers, and operations leaders on repair stances, wait times, reasons for repair decisions and status updates.As an Associate you will enjoy:We offer a clean, safe working environment, with company paid training, safety shoe program and uniforms provided by the companyA competitive hourly wage paid weekly, plus shift pay of $1.50/hour for off-shift hours plus an additional $0.65/hour for weekend workPaid vacation, flex days and Holiday pay as well as a company matched 401K, fully funded Retirement and Profit Share planMedical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, and wellness programs available to include smoking cessation & adoption benefits, flexible spending accountEducation reimbursement program plus individual development opportunities, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses Our preferred candidate will have:Technical degree, certificate or diploma in engines, diesel technology, electronics, related systems or a minimum of 2 years of industry experienceMust have a valid driver's license and meet the hiring criteria (includes annual DMV checks)Annual Vehicle Inspector Certification and Brake Inspector Certification (Per Department of Transportation requirements)Annual DOT physical required, must meet hiring criteriaAbility to work independently with little supervision and demonstrated effective written and oral communication skillsBe able to provide own tools within 30 days of hire (Shop leader will cover required tools)Company Overview: development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.We are a responsible member of the community.Core Values:Safety-first and alwaysIntegrity in every actionRespect for allExcellence in all that we doRise to the challenge and become a part of the family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. AWe are an equal opportunity employer. Job: Diesel MechanicPrimary Location: USA-WASHINGTON-KentShift: 1st Shift 7:00am to 4:30pmSend all resumes to Vincent Moses - firstname.lastname@example.orgClient Keys to success:• We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.• We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.• We are a responsible member of the community.Core Values:• Safety-first and always• Integrity in every action• Respect for all• Excellence in all that we doRise to the challenge and become a part of the our family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. We are an equal opportunity employer. Send all resumes to Vincent Moses - email@example.com