We are currently looking to hire 2 full time mechanical assemblers for our manufacturing facility in Addison, IL. These roles are on 1st shift and pay $17-$19/hour depending on experience and offers a ton of overtime. Any candidate with 3+ years of mechanical and electrical assembly and can read blueprints qualifies.
- This position is responsible for following procedures for product assembly, fabrication, test, equipment operation and safety requirements as documented in the company's quality system. He or she is responsible for assembling products, handling products, equipment and materials per the Production Department and company's quality system procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measures parts to determine specified tolerance.
- Drills and spotfaces holes in parts
- Utilizes hand and power tools to assist in assembly process.
- Follow and understand detailed blueprints and schematics
- Positions and aligns parts.
- Bolts, screws, and rivets parts together.
- Disassembles and replaces parts as required.
- Cleans and lubricates parts and assemblies.
- Marks identifying information on parts.