Aircraft Appearance Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Appearance Technicians with experience cleaning aircraft for an opportunity in Greensboro, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Appearance Technicians will Clean, Dry, Wash, & Buff aircraft exteriors. Candidate will also perform paint touch up duties.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years Aircraft Exterior Appearance and Cleaning.
- Must be able to be fit for respirator.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?