Repair Station Manager
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Repair Station Manager for a direct hire opportunity in Santa Maria, California.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Repair Station Manager oversees the planning, implementation with issuing, processing, and tracking repair orders with all necessary documentation for aircraft interior parts in need of repair. This person is also responsible for communicating with the customers the status of their part and working with Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality departments to resolve any issues that jeopardize the timely arrival of materials or departure of repaired parts ensuring on time delivery to the customer.
- Adhere to company specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
- Ensure proper documentation of the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
- Identifies and updates performance metrics. Analyzes variance to determine & implement corrective actions.
- Implements earn value management on development projects
- Plans, identifies, and coordinates resources required
- Monitor problem solving and ensure root cause corrective action and recovery plan is defined & executed
- Manage and process Warranty-repair orders/Claims/RMA’s customer returns.
- Communicate with the other departments to resolve any issue that compromises the promised delivery date of the repaired part.
- Compilation of and publication of visual metrics, presentations, and reports. Internal reporting, including project review presentations
- Continuous improvements on TAT (Turn-Around-Time).
- Main contact for customers contacting repair station with any inquiries and keeping the customer informed of the part’s expected ship date.
- Create repair station tracking reports
- Create and monitor repair station reports for off-site repair shop within Safran
- Enter orders into Safran MRP system
- Follow up with other Safran repair sites & vendors to ensure on time part delivery
- All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of the Safran products.
- All employees are required to productively react to change and manage other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associate degree plus typically 10 years of related work experience,
- or a Bachelor degree with typically 6 years of related work experience required.
- Experience within the aviation and/or aerospace industry.
- Basic knowledge of program management methodologies and proven ability to manage a repair station
- Windows operating system, MS Word, and Excel
- Previous experience in planning or managing projects, as well as the ability to develop, lead, motivate working teams. Solid organizational skills including mindfulness and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient ability to solve problems.
- Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?