Analyst Charter Planning
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Analyst Charter Planning contract opportunity in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Analyst Charter Planning is responsible for the day -to day administration of benefits programs for all customer employees.
- Coordinate and plan services and partnerships with internal and external customers for assigned Charter Operations
- Engage potential service providers in the request for proposal process to obtain the best value for clients
- Assist in the selection of all services for assigned Charter Operations
- Assist with various permits and regulatory requirements for International and Domestic Charter Operations Manage notification process for all new charters as directed by Sr Mgr. Customer Experience
- Communicate schedules to airport service providers of upcoming Charter Operations
- Coordinate all aspects of charter catering operations to ensure the accuracy of all charter catering orders
- Provide accurate pre-flight information to charter customer, internal stakeholders, and service providers
- Deliver and verify required training materials for contracted ground handlers and other providers
- Create, process, and distribute Charter Award to AIMS
- Prepare and detail Flight Attendant Sheet including, meal and beverage service, in-flight entertainment loading, passenger counts, crew meal counts and specification, as well as any special contract notes
- Assist with the oversight of charter catering services for compliance and timeliness, reconcile all invoices in a timely accurate manner
- Serve as main contact for internal departments for all charter inquires assigned
- Represent the company in meetings with internal and external stakeholders and maintain positive relationships with service providers and charter customers
- Any other duties assigned by management
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least one-year experience working in an airline/airport environment
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
- Must be able to pass a federal background check to obtain MSP SIDA Badge
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?