LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assembler for an opportunity in Clearwater, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Three years’ experience in IPC-610 and/or J-STD-001 soldering
• Demonstrated printed circuit knowledge and experience
• Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
• Experienced with working with hand tools used in building circuit card assemblies
• Experienced working with a microscope
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
- Candidate must be mechanically inclined.
Must be able to read and write English instructions.
Candidates must take a medical exam as outlined in the supplier guide.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?