Supervisor, Aircraft Line Maintenance
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Licensed Supervisors with experience on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Chicago, IL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintenance Supervisors will oversee line maintenance operations and implementation of the organization’s plans, processes, policies and procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 3-4 years of aircraft maintenance experience.
- A&P License required.
- Strong interpersonal and PC skills.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.