LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assembly / Manufacturing Techs for an opportunity in Sumner, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Assembles aircraft interior structures and/or parts, such as bins, galleys, lavatories, sidewalls, cargo liners, etc and builds sub-assemblies for the completion of aircraft interior structures, and/or parts using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications.
- Manufacturing from raw material and final assembly of complex Air Handeling Systems such as A/C ducting for Boeing, Airbus, Gulfstream and Bombardier aircraft
- Assemble parts according to blueprints and specifications, using precision measuring.
- Performs bonding processes using adhesives, small hand tools, and assembly jigs.
- Requires light sanding and abrading of composite, plastic, and some metal components.
- Hand wraps insulation blankets, using utility knives, foam insulation, and insulation tape.
- May perform some light riveting using rivet squeezes and pop rivet guns.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in aircraft structures or interior removal and replacement.
- Ability to adhere to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints, and work orders.
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
- Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of “shop math” including use of measurement tools
- Ability to meet deadlines and use of hand tools preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and communicate in English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.