LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Procurement Coordinator for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA with our client, Major Airline.
- Responsible for the repair and sourcing of airframe and engine parts for DMS.
- Gathering and approving repair and overhaul price estimates provided by repair vendors, assist with issuing repair orders for DMS inventory, and maintaining relationships with repair vendors.
- Additionally, the position will facilitate the receiving of inventory by the Operations Team.
- This position requires the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Gather market intelligence on repair pricing; ensuring the data is captured within the DMS CRM system.
- Support the commercial organization for sales RFQ quote activity.
- Negotiate pricing on repairs / refurbishment of airframe and engine parts with third party providers of maintenance repair and overhaul services.
- Maintain relationships with third party providers of maintenance repair and overhaul services.
- Deliver cost savings solutions to the overall value chain in an effort to reduce CASM for Company.
- Assist with various data analyses and data entry projects.
- Ensure vendor contracts are adhered to and proper metrics/scorecarding are implemented in order to measure vendor performance.
- Manage the setup of new repair vendors in DMS’s internal systems by obtaining vendor certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Business, Finance/Accounting, Operations Management or Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 1 year in Aviation experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in problem solving, analytical skills and data analysis.
- Proficient in use of SAP and MS office.
- Must demonstrate organization’s values of integrity, respect and perseverance.
Apply to be considered for this Procurement Coordinator opportunity in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?