LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Installer with general aviation experience for an opportunity in Addison, TX.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Ideal candidate will need moderate supervision, perform removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
- Ability to perform Avionics installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, and engineering drawings
- Ability to perform completion of tasks within allotted time frame
- Ability to maintain required workorders
- Complies with the company policies, FAA and all safety regulations
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Avionics Installation experience preferred on Beechcraft, Cessna, Cirrus, Piper, and any rotorcraft is preferred.
- Experience with Avidyne, Garmin, Freeflight, and Bendix King is preffered
- Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation maintenance/electronics or 3-5 years Avionics Installation experience
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors..
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.