LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Expeditor for an opportunity in Auburn, WA.
- Tracks and ensures hourly movement throughout the day of all production parts either currently past due or within a two-week window of the ship date by continually following up on the hourly progress of each part.
- Attends all production meetings, and reports status on all production parts that are currently past due or within a two-week window of the ship date.
- Obtains ECD’s from shop and administrative personnel, and holds them accountable for completing actions on time.
- Coordinate any special needs for expedited parts with the appropriate personnel, including hand layout, unscheduled tool deliveries, assembly kits, unscheduled oven loads, rework, QA inspections, etc.
- Tracks status and hourly movement of any special schedules provided to the customer and reports status on such schedules to program management when requested.
- Moves parts to the rework department and back into production when rework is complete.
- Coordinates with production control to resolve any system or paperwork issues.
- Monitors “hold for trim” tool rack, and reports information back to production control.
- Works and expedites missing tool issues directly with warehouse personnel.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS:
- Skilled in the use of Excel and computing in general
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instruction and procedures.
- Exceptional organizing and coordinating skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, verbal and written.
- High school diploma or GED, and/or 1-2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Worked in a machine shop environment in similar capacity (buyer, material manager, etc….)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.