TransTechs - Foreman
Pay: $36 – $42 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: M-F Mid Shift 12PM-9PM
Foreman Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe work environment in the shop.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the operations field technicians.
- Committed to delivering the highest level of customer service and quality.
- Able to multi task and change direction at any given moment as service needs change.
- Work closely with management to understand and achieve the departments service goals.
- Monitor multiple Technicians efficiency and quality of repairs.
- Collaborate and work effectively with other departments.
- Model strong leadership skills and take an active role in the growth of the department and development of the Technicians supervised.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 4+ years’ experience and/or training in power generation field
- Associates Degree (AA) from a college or technical school (preferred) Other Requirements (travel, schedule, own tools, company car, etc.)
- Able to maintain level of excellence in crew’s quality of work and mindset.
- Management, reporting, and budgeting skills.
- Facilitate all reporting and tracking.
- Excellent customer service skills which includes both verbal and written communications.
- Must be able to prioritize and achieve deadlines.
- Must comply with company policies and ensure that everyone supervised is compliant
- Must work /communicate well with electricians, contractors, site managers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to write clearly and concisely
- Basic computer skills (MS Office, emails, typing, etc.)
- Must have own set of tools.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Daily travel up to 95% of the time with occasional overnight travel up to 2 week periods