LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aerospace Fabricators for a position in Arlington, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Fabrication Technician 1 receives on-the-job training and supervision to learn to use hand, pneumatic and hydraulic tools to fabricate aerospace parts per engineering specifications.
Qualifications and requirement:
- Use hammers, saws and grinders to cut, form, bend, and straighten metal to meet customer specifications
- Use shrinker/stretcher to form parts into tolerance
- Run arbor press, stretch form, router, shear, brake press, and hot joggle after set up has been completed
- Perform work instructions with the exception of set up procedures where required
- Thoroughly inspect first part run
- Run parts after job has been bought
- Meet job standard times
- Recognize production problems
- Increase skills in making minor adjustments to keep parts in tolerance
- Verify conformance of finished workpiece to specifications using standard measuring tools
- Read and interpret manufacturing drawings
- Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates a good attitude toward work and arrives on time for start of shift
- Follows instructions and demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Communicates well verbally and in writing
- Mechanically inclined, with good manual dexterity
- Standing, sitting and walking throughout the workday.
- Correctable vision that allows employee to perform accurate assembly work
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.