LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Shipping Clerks for a position in Arlington, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Shipping Clerk is responsible for shipment of finished goods to our customers. This position requires forklift operation, good carpentry skills, use of power hand tools, ability to lift up to 40 LBS. Utilizes PC to perform duties.
The daily support of the Shipping and Receiving Department activities and personnel as directed by (or in absence of) the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor, and the specific requirements of the Customer, within approval guidelines and procedures established by the Shipping Manager.
- Receives shipments of incoming materials.
- Load and unload truck.
- Select appropriate packaging materials and container per customer requirements.
- Routes outgoing shipments through various means of transportation.
- Completes applicable paperwork such as, customs invoice, bills of lading, and barcode labels.
- Pulls parts from stores, routes parts to staging area for shipment.
- Maintains shipment history files.
- Routes paperwork to contracts and accounting after shipment of goods
- Supports Management as directed.
- May create MS Word and Excel documents and spreadsheets for Materials staff.
- Performs data entry.
- Files Materials Department documents.
- Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirement:
Familiar with or proficient in Word, Excel, and keyboarding.
Experience in the use of hand and power tools such as hammer, drills, nail and staple guns, etc.
Approved training in forklift operation.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Standing, sitting and walking throughout the work day.
Lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds.
Use of computer keyboard, mouse and multiline phone throughout the work day.
Ability to operate a forklift.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.