LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aerospace Engineer for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to communicate to a diverse audience in various formal and informal environments.
- Applicants must be able to interact with various departments and external suppliers and agencies, and negotiate solutions that are acceptable to each organization.
- Applicants must have excellent problem solving skills, ability to develop comprehensive action plans, and the ability to handle sensitive issues with appropriate discretion.
- A four year accredited undergraduate engineering degree (EE, AE, ME) is required
- Familiarity with FAR’s and DOT regulations related to aircraft dispatch is desired
- Knowledge and experience with major airline operations is preferred
- Knowledge of systems (AMDS, Insight, OTIS, EARTH, SCEPTRE, etc.) is desired
- Knowledge of Technical Operations Policies and Procedures is desired
- Specific functions, tasks, and requirements may vary or be added depending upon business requirements.
- These requirements may include:
- Development of repairs and alterations related to aircraft mechanical or electrical systems
- Collaborating with Maintenance, Planning, Engineering and Materials teams for coordination of repairs/modifications
- Authoring Engineering documents associated with the above tasks, such as ER/A’s (Engineering Repair/ Authorization), AA’s (Action Authorizations), AMDS (Aircraft Maintenance Document System) work cards, etc.
- Substantiating the airworthiness/ regulatory compliance of engineering documents
- Maintaining compliance with applicable FAA, DOT, ICAO, FCC, OSHA regulations and Policy and Procedures (TOPP) pertaining to the above responsibilities
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.