Aerospace PMA Engineer
Aerospace PMA Engineer
LAUNCH Professional Services is seeking an Aerospace PMA Engineer for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Evaluate aircraft, component, and engine parts for development of internal manufacture. Identified parts would need to be reverse engineered from samples and then engineering drawings and data packages developed to allow for manufacture. Requires knowledge of aircraft and engine components and parts as well as extensive knowledge of industry standard materials and processes. Requires engineering drafting, manufacturing, and analysis experience as well as familiarity with FAA design and operations regulations.
- Three to five years of relevant PMA design work experience required (design, certification, manufacturing, quality)
- Skilled in Design of PMA engineering/documentation
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Experience with aircraft components and systems is required
- CAD/3D modeling design experience
- Familiarity with aerospace specifications and processes required
- Proficient with SolidWorks, MS Office applications, and basic AutoCAD knowledge required
- Shop time or other hands-on experience is preferred
- Experience in reverse engineering is required
- Understanding and familiarity with FAA standards is and desired for potential cerfication role in the futuer preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Must be eligible to work for any US employer, sponsorship not available including OPT (occupational practical training)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.