LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Business Analyst for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA for our client, a major airline company.
The Business Analyst will work with the Operations Analysis & Performance (OAP) team to provide analytical support across all major operational areas of the company.
- Develops and reports KPIs including support of the Monthly Performance Review for senior leaders.
- Completes ad hoc analysis of operational performance as well as relationships between metrics and business units.
- Locate and extract data from a variety of sources for use in analysis, models and project development.
- Aggregate views of data sources into meaningful hierarchies.
- Utilize existing analytical models.
- Develop basic reports and analyses with direction from Sr. Specialists, Analytics Leaders and Managers.
- Support process improvement and project management engagements for both individual business units and cross-divisional initiatives.
- Present findings to OAP leaders.
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Business/Management, Mathematics/Statistics, Economics or other relevant quantitative field required.
- 0-2 years of experience in analysis, information science, data visualization, or other relevant quantitative field preferred.
- Previous airline experience preferred.
- Track record of seeking leadership roles including student and community organizations preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in group and individual settings.
- Successful candidates will have familiarity and/or experience with some or all of the following:
- SQL, SAS, R or other database interface tools and languages.
- Visual Basic, Perl or other basic functional programming tools.
- Tableau and Power BI
Apply to be considered for the Business Analyst opportunity in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.