Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Business Systems Analyst for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA for our client, a major airline company.
The Talent Acquisition Business Analyst is responsible for system analysis and troubleshooting as well as process documentation and integration support that enable Talent Acquisition to effectively deliver results white providing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Design, develop and document candidate selection processes with focus on providing positive candidate and hiring manager experience as well as automation and standardization to garner efficiencies.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound interface and integration support including partnering with IT and HR CoE to troubleshoot and identify issues as well as propose, test and implement solutions.
- Stay abreast of regular Applicant Tracking System releases including making recommendations on what enhancements to implement and testing.
- Identify process optimization as well as automation and integration enhancement opportunities.
- Define and document scope and requirements of new development to optimize current Talent Acquisition system functionality.
- Partner with Compliance to ensure systems and processes are compliant.
- Liaise with IT and COE on Applicant Tracking System integration to/from SAP and Sucessfactors Onboarding. Develop system process maps.
- Conduct gap/root cause analyses to find gaps and recommend alternatives to streamline process flows.
- Develop and deliver process and Applicant Tracking System training to new Talent Acquisition team members. Communicate system outages with appropriate parties. Assist Talent Acquisition with issue troubleshooting related to the Applicant Tracking System.
- Responsible for execution of test plans and detailed test scripts.
- Partner with third party vendors and IT to develop integration specifications.
- Work closely with internal resources and external vendors to track issues through to resolution.
- Minimum 5+ years of similar work experience in process documentation and system integration research/support.
- Advanced MS Excel and Visio.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Effectively prioritize multiple project requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related field.
Apply to be considered for the Business Systems Analyst opportunity in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.