LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a buyer for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Responsible for purchasing and negotiating a wide variety of commodities in support of the production of aircraft cabin interiors systems and components. Must have previous experience purchasing commodities in support of complex manufacturing projects. Additional required experience includes: *Very high level of detail orientation *Excellent verbal and written communication skills *Solid working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel *Determination to meet complex needs of internal and external customers *Experience purchasing commodities in support of aviation manufacturing is a definite plus *MRP/ERP experience is highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree required or at least 5 years of equivalent experience required.
- Aviation technical background preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills required.
- Proficiency with SAP preferred.
- Candidate must have strong multi-tasking ability as well as organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.