LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Customer Surveyor for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
An Industry Satisfaction Monitor (ISM) – Customer Surveyor has specific responsibility of distributing web-based survey invite cards to all passengers who pass through the airports at specific airport locations. The Surveyor role is required to approach passengers and request them to go to the specified web link at a later time to complete the survey. Work schedules are provided weekly and require excessive flexibility with consideration and provision to accommodate personal appointments if needed. An Industry Satisfaction Monitor (ISM) Surveyor is responsible for arriving at a work location on time and be prepared for all surveying duties, inclusive of carrying the survey cards on-board and being ready to distribute them upon arrival. Productivity requirements include yielding a percentage of survey returns per month. Occasional adhoc projects may entail dissemination of surveys via other means (e.g., iPads) and are typically done inflight or on the ground. This is not a customer service related job. Please note : SIDA BADGE REQURIED
- Individual must be able to work a flexible schedule of 40 hours per week.
- Ability to travel by plane weekly with one or two overnights per week is required Must have superior people skills and be able to approach passengers professionally and competently
- Must present professional appearance and be able to maintain composure and observational detachment in any situation
- Must be self-starter highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team and follow through on all assignments is required
- Program equipment such as a pager, airport permits and authorizations, and badges necessary to perform job responsibilities must be present at all times Ability to communicate professionally both orally and written is required
- Must have at least two years of experience in face-to-face sales positions
- College degree preferred. ATL SIDA BADGE REQURIED.
- Please be advised that Start/End times will vary based on flight schedules. CONTRACTOR WILL HAVE TO FLY OUT WEEKLY FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.