LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Electrical Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the design of commercial aircraft cabin electrical systems and integration diagrams.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum 8 years experience performing design of aircraft cabin electrical systems.
- Experience must include EWIS + cabin electrical systems installation and integration design + AutoCAD.
- A Bachelor’s degree from accredited school in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent.
- Must be capable of working in a team environment to creatively, and quickly, solve technical problems. Good technical writing skills with a high attention to detail.
- Have the ability to effectively generate detailed engineering documents.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Individual will show the ability to interpret analytical reports, Federal Aviation Regulations (14 CFRs), Airworthiness Directives (AD’s), and other engineering documents/drawings while utilizing excellent problem solving skills using analytical methods.
- Must be able to make sound engineering decisions and develop the documentation to support these decisions in a timely manner.
- Previous experience with commercial aircraft and/or engines is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic PC skills and Microsoft Office software suite required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.