LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Electrical Engineer with experience with aircraft manuals and implementing aircraft procedures for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Electrical Engineer will design, develop, test, or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial use.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 8+ years aviation experience
- Must undederstand Process Mapping, Understand Aircraft History log review
- Must possess excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Must be able to work on a team and independently to meet goals with time requirements.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.