Lead Electrical Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Electrical Engineer for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA for our client, A Major Air Line Company.
The Operations Support Engineer has the ability to make decisions in the development, design, and production of the repairs and modifications to Delta’s aircraft.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline (EE/AE/ME, etc).
- Strong decision making skills and communication skills are preferred.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks under time constraints is also preferred.
- Previous airline, military, OEM or MRO experience with aircraft is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with airline flight operations and support systems, FAR 121 dispatch regulations is also desirable.
- Working knowledge of the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), and standard repair practices.
- Able to read and interpret wiring diagrams, system schematics, and manufacturer service bulletins.
- Interface with various internal and external customers related to support short/long term solutions to the cabin systems.
- The focus for this position is related, but not limited to: electrical systems (lighting, audio systems, in-flight entertainment), and may include expanded support capabilities for composites, structures and textiles.
- The engineer should have the ability to field operational requests and analyze for a quick, safe, and compliant solution.
Appy to be considered for this Electrical Engineer opportunity in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.