LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Ergonomics Specialist for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
- Work with Safety group to develop and conduct effective ergonomics training programs for Technical Operations Center (TOC) employees.
- Work with TOC health central to develop counter measures to reduce employee strains, sprains and repetitive trauma resulting from operational processes and/or machinery by helping to design workplace solutions.
- Conduct ergonomic assessments and analyze the interaction between people, machinery and equipment.
- Review ergonomic injury data to help develop workplace solutions to reduce injury rates.
- Work with Safety, Ergo Team and business unit stakeholders, to plan, implement, and document and provide periodic progress updates of identified ergonomic solutions and improvement plans.
- Work with Ergo Team to help develop their skills in conducting effective Ergo assessments and developing business cases and possible solutions.
- Develop a schedule for conducting periodic follow-up assessments of implemented solutions with business stakeholders to ensure continuity.
- Be the point of contact between TechOps Ergo team and the other divisions Ergo teams.
- Lead future ergonomic research without side vendors.
- 0-3 years Must be authorized to work in the US.
- College Degree in Ergonomics or Industrial Engineering required.
- Must be able to read and write English and comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule that may include rotating or fixed shifts.
- Must be able to work independently without close supervision.
- Must be able to mutli-task and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to respond to changing or multiple work demands required.
- Must meet the physical requirements which qualify a person perform essential job functions including the ability to lift at least 35 pounds.
Apply to be considered for this Ergonomics Specialist Opportunity in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.