LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an HR Specialist for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
• Collaborate with the Lead Program Manager Employee Travel, Specialist Employee Travel and other team members to analyze, troubleshoot, track pass travel projects and initiatives involving Deltamatic, delta.com, kiosk, TravelNet, Employee Travel App, and ticketing.
• Assist in developing, measuring and assessing program goals, including identifying benchmarks, and developing and tracking program metrics.
• Conduct program reviews to recommend and implement improvements and ensure alignment with business and department strategies.
• Be the initial point of contact for all questions related to programs/projects you oversee, ensuring a positive customer experience for all stakeholders.
• Make routine decisions involving program workflow and documentations including processing and maintaining confidential information and material as needed.
• Show flexibility and a willingness to take on new and different tasks based on business and department needs.
• Under general direction, uses and applies business knowledge and sound judgment to work activities and projects.
• Possesses knowledge of core Delta and industry business principles and uphold Rules of the Road standards.
• Identifies and communicates opportunities to increase revenues, increase customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and operational efficiency.
• Ability to analyze and summarize data across area of responsibility.
• Works closely with other teams across core pillars of the organization including strategy, change management, and execution.
• Ongoing field engagement to gather customer and specialists feedback to drive continuous improvement.
• Responsible for complying with a safety conscious environment.
• Responsible for engaging various departments
Qualifications and requirements:
- 4-7 years overall airline experience
- Knowledge of Deltamatic preferred
- Strong analytical skills;
- Proficiency using MS Office products.
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace; results-focused.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information; strong ethics, trustworthiness and integrity.
- Demonstrates the skill to diagnose causes and the solution to business problems
- Proven organization, prioritization, and planning and project management experience
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, develop cross-divisional partnerships, and communicate effectively.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills for a diverse stakeholder population; and ability to work in a team environment.
- 1- 3 yrs experience working with HR SAP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.