Interiors Engineer V
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Interiors Engineers in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for resolving complex engineering problems associated with aircraft interior designs within various aircraft types and LOPA configurations. Responsible for modeling of components, generation of LOPA installations, production drawings and specifications. Subject matter expert for aircraft interiors design.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 10+ years’ aircraft interiors engineering experience including LOPA configurations.
- A Bachelor’s degree from accredited school in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or an equivalent.
- Project Management
- Must be capable of working in a team environment to creatively, and quickly, solve technical problems. Good technical writing skills with a high attention to detail.
- Have the ability to effectively generate detailed engineering documents.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Individual will show the ability to interpret analytical reports, Federal Aviation Regulations (14 CFRs), Airworthiness Directives (AD’s), and other engineering documents/drawings while utilizing excellent problem solving skills using analytical methods.
- Must be able to make sound engineering decisions and develop the documentation to support these decisions in a timely manner.
- Previous experience with commercial aircraft and/or engines is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic PC skills and Microsoft Office software suite required.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD preferred or other drafting / modeling programs is desired.
Apply to be considered for this Interiors Engineer opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.