IT Program Manager
IT Program Manager
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an IT Program Manager in Atlanta, GA.
- Responsible for technical and functional requirements gathering through intensive and frequent stakeholder interviews.
- Accountable for testing code deliverables provided by web application developers, creating tickets for issues, managing issues through the SDLC, and supporting end user adoption of new software products.
- Expert-level understanding of engine repair process, maintenance and parts tracking data, and the related technology supporting the Engine Maintenance division.
- -Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model alongside software engineers and support their efforts to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality software products.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, architects, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- Mentor others in development team method, technologies, tools, and processes.
- Track record of successful end-to-end project management and delivery for technology projects of varying complexity.
- Experience navigating and managing standard application development tools such as GitLab, issue tracking and project management software such as JIRA, and document repositories.
- Product Ownership experience managing development process, development resources, and code base deliverables while supporting a developer-centric culture.
- Experience in supporting application teams and troubleshooting in DEV, SIT, UAT, and PROD environments.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with end users of varying technology acumen – Broad technology acumen including significant experience with Windows, MacOS, and iOS operating systems – Understand software development best practices and agile processes for web application architecture, design, implementation, testing and delivering scalable products.
- 2+ years
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training Preferred.
- Experience with managing program to build highly-scalable web applications.
- Experience with managing Agile development team throughout the SDLC.
Apply to be considered for this IT Program Manager in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.
IT Program Manager in Atlanta, GA.