Maintenance Utility Worker
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Auto/Warehouse Attendant for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Auto/Warehouse Attendant Job Summary:
Attendant will be operating all shop vehicles (road trucks, electric carts, and forklifts) in order to pick up and deliver parts to different departments, shops, and local vendors.
Duties include re-stocking parts to the shelves in the appropriate stockroom on a daily basis, tag all unserviceable parts and send to correct shop/vendor. Label stockroom boxes with parts numbers and prices when available. The attendant must use appropriate solutions, media and equipment to effectively and efficiently accomplish GSE functions such as, parts transportation and cleaning as well as shop and facilities cleaning.
Auto/Warehouse Attendant Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous auto/warehouse experience preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have the authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, audiogram and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.