MRO Supply Chain Analyst
MRO Supply Chain Analyst
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an MRO Supply Chain Analyst for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA for out client who is a Major Airline.
This role will be responsible for all MRO component quoting. Including, but not limited to: marketplace, direct customer, and website inquires.
- Manages customer components through shop in order to meet contractual commitments and exceed customer expectations.
- Supports customer component shop visits from dock to dock.
- Oversees parts problems, exchanges, and replacements. Supports strategic plans to improve Turn Time of customer components.
- Supports metrics to drive performance and to identify root causes for service failures Communicates to customer and supports recovery plans for service delivery failures Handles tactical issue resolution for MRO customer component repairs.
- Provides support to MRO Component Services Manager and General Manager.
- Partners with MRO Services Planning and Materials Management to support TAT and margin improvement.
- Interfaces with prospective new customers to establish new customer accounts.
- Participates in customer review events.
- Monitors the flow of repair costs for each repair to ensure accurate cost capture and invoicing.
- Coordinates and issues proper paperwork to authorize work, provide customer work scope, monitor work progress and verifies proper record retention.
- Proactively take a customer service approach to all activities.
- Maintains working knowledge of business processes and business specific automation products Achieve world-class business practices by supporting process improvements.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Develop growth opportunities with existing and future MRO customers.
- Target existing accounts poised for growth.
- Analyze base data on average, margin, shops ability to produce compliantly.
- Engage in up sale opportunities and build upon customer relations.
- Identify and recover lost revenue and work towards recovering more formal agreements, contracts with customers fleet growth.
- Maximize margin with up sale of work scope – preserve margin – increase scope of business with customer.
- Handle additional tactical issues – Locate missing parts, rejected parts etc.
- Customer development strategy – “Customer Intimacy.”
- Meet quarterly with component product manager and sales for discussions of future opportunities.
- Ownership of financial results Accountable for profitability.
- Perform annual customer surveys.
- Utilize Sales Force Perform metrics measuring individual customers, WIP< Job Stops, Cost of Quality, Rejections, etc. Add part numbers to contracts and update contract status’ within SAP.
- Experience with researching and solving complex business problems.
- Professionally confident – must be comfortable challenging things that “just don’t look right”.
- Has outstanding written communication skills.
- High competency level in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, SAP, and MS Access required.
- Aviation maintenance industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or at least three years of equivalent experience required.
- Major in a quantitative discipline is preferred.
- Must have experience with engine/component repair and knowledge of maintenance, material services, and purchasing procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong multi-tasking ability as well as organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
Apply to be considered for this MRO Supply Chain Analyst role. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.