LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Program Manager for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
The Damage Tolerance Analysis (DTA) Coordinator has primary responsibility for the efficiency of the DTA process, and ensuring zero AOS associated with DTA. This includes the following tasks. • Management & administration of the DTA tracking system • Submitting requests to, and answering potential questions from, Design Approval Holders (DAH) • Maintaining status (Metrics, Backlog, TAT, etc.) of outstanding DTA and DAH information requests • Improve communication and processes to meet group goals and identify risks • Support development of data packages for in-house DTA projects • Drafting ER/A revisions and substantiation documents to be co-authored by an Engineer – typically expected for those which have DTA provided by DAH
- 4 year Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited school is preferred.
- Project management and process improvement experience with an OEM, airline, or aircraft overhaul facility is preferred.
- Familiarity with aircraft repair methodology is preferred.
- Should have good communication, organization and interpersonal skills with minimal supervision; and be experienced with automation software (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel and MS Access).
- Familiarity with AutoCAD software is preferred.
- Should be able to comprehend FAA regulations.
- Job references may be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.