LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Project Coordinator for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
- Assists with the PMO Project Management team.
- Create process flows, process improvements.
- Oversee and perform administrative functions regarding the PMO or projects.
- May include booking project meetings, preparing reports, flow charts, and taking meeting minutes, etc.
- Facilitate different PMO program activities.
- Book directed Project/Program meetings.
- Following up on directed calls, and actions
- Take PMO meeting minutes (and send out to team members).
- Limited project planning.
- Updating the project calendar.
- Creating PowerPoint and Flowchart presentations.
- Performing administrative duties.
- Create, and support PMO internal programs.
- Assist with HR/IT projects – all technical.
- Four to Seven years’ experience.
- MS Office: PowerPoint, MS Project. and Visio
Apply to be considered for the Project Administrator position in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.