LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Reporting Analyst for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
- Develop, maintain and enhance an on-going inventory of reports and dashboards, using a variety of data sources and technologies
- Support all phases of the HR data reporting lifecycle – including the extracting large datasets through programs and processing queries; interpreting the results using data and statistical analyses; and developing reports and executive-level presentations.
- Quickly understand business requirements to develop and deploy reports that provide stakeholders with an accurate and precise metrics and business insight.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science and MIS).
- Must possess 5-7 years of similar work experience within human resources, data reporting, or analytics.
- Advance Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint; Preferred: MS Access experience
- Helpful: Experience with HR data and systems such as SAP HR or SuccessFactors
- Experience with creating executive-level reports using PowerPoint and/or data visualization software such as Tableau
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to produce analyses and reports independently
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic and global environment
Apply to be considered for this Reporting Analyst opportunity in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.