LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Revenue Analyst for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA
- The Revenue Analyst (Enterprise) position, part of the SkyMiles Partnerships team within Customer Engagement & Loyalty, will work to help build the team’s analytical capabilities to help quantify the value being provided to the airline.
- Daily activities include analyzing trends on SkyMiles activity on partners, performing ad-hoc requests for the partner managers, building subject-matter expertise on the loyalty data fields, and helping to make recommendations to improve performance.
- Provide support to our airline billing and lounge invoicing process as needed in conjunction with the core partnership analysis responsibilities.
- The Revenue Analyst will have exposure to different parts of the Partnerships business, helping to track performance of initiatives and identifying new ways to quantify success.
- The role routinely communicates with and has exposure to other parts of the business such as Finance, Partnerships (Air & Non-Air), Revenue Management, Loyalty Operations, and IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business Administration) Specific Technology: • PowerPoint • Hyperion Brio or Oracle Studio • SAS • Excel Specific
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail • Comfort and ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Comfort learning new analytical tools (Hyperion Brio/SAS)
- Enterprise-level Data Warehouse systems and the tools used to query them, such as Hyperion Brio or Oracle Studio
- High level of self-initiative and ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision Understanding of accounting and invoicing
- Understanding of enterprise-level finance
- At least 12 months of experience in a function responsible for financial or revenue analysis
- Moderate/strong competency level in Excel with the ability to build models, forecast, and audit invoices
- Candidate must be able to create succinct PowerPoint presentations
- Strong analytical skills and technical knowledge in order to understand relevant processes and address business needs
- Comfort working in a fast-paced time-sensitive environment
- Ability to manage diving deep into topics with providing time-sensitive answers to ad-hoc requests
Apply to be considered for this Revenue Analyst opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.
Revenue Analyst in Atlanta, GA