Security Process Auditor
Security Process Auditor
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Security Process Auditor in Atlanta, GA.
- Responsible for auditing stations based on current policies and procedures and creating reports to capture and quantify all observations.
- Liaise between HQ compliance group and cargo stations around station compliance to policies.
- Work with station staff to understand guidelines understand requirements for corrective actions.
- Maintain solid working knowledge of policies that are being audited to.
- Summarize audit findings and prepare reports for Compliance Manager.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Schedule will be flexible but generally 40 hours per week with occasional weekend work required.
- 8+ years. Experience in the ground transportation, freight forwarding, or air freight industry is preferred
- Must be highly motivated and proactive
- Must be able to work in fast paced operational environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to influence internal and external organizations to achieve corporate goals, including the ability to influence and manage upward as necessary
- Must be highly proficient in written and oral communications and be able to produce concise, relevant, strategically driven documents and presentations to leaders
- Experience in quality programs, auditing, and/or policy & procedures interpretation is required
- Knowledge of air logistics operating systems and/or WebVision is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in working with operational staff to resolve issues and gain mutual understanding on issues
- Must have an ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain strict integrity around audit results
- Must be willing to travel to Client Cargo locations.
Apply to be considered for this Security Process Auditor in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.
Security Process Auditor in Atlanta, GA.